Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 23 2009

Well tomorrow you start the first grade. I am so proud of you Brooke. You help Mommy so much and always try to do the right thing. You are excited to have Mr. Starnes as a teacher but a little worried because some of your best friends are not in your class. I know you will do great. We got to see your seat at meet the teacher and check out your classroom. You lost your front tooth yesterday so you will officially be snaggletooth for the first day. So cute! I am trying to talk you into being the tooth fairy for Halloween but you said you would think about it. One funny thing you said recently was , Mom I can't understand those people because I don't have Spanish ears. ha- I love it. You then told me you had English ears. You will always be my first baby girl! Love you -

No comments:

Post a Comment