Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9 2009

This morning we went to the park to walk. We did not get up as early as I had planned so it got hot! We walked the 2 mile track with the double stroller and the dog and then played for just a few minutes and left to meet Daddy for lunch. We had julie's deli. I let you eat lunch at home, since they no longer offered mac and cheese, and you got to have dessert first. chocolate fudge!

It made me sad tonight you were in your bed crying for Murray. YOu didn't want to wait to get to heaven to see him again. You know he is happy but you are sad/ (your words) Poor thing....I feel so bad for you. We rolled your hair in pin curls tonight just like Grandmother Doris used to do to her hair. You are such a girly girl. For the past 2 nights you have gotten up in the night and rolled your hair! We don't know what time this is happening, I never heard anything. You did a pretty good job both times!

No comments:

Post a Comment